I am pleased to announce that I am appointed advisor to help LightSpace Technologies in its development! To learn more, go on https://www.lightspace3d.com/
DEVELOPING TECHNOLOGIES FOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF AUGMENTED REALITY
Lightspace Technologies develops AR headsets with superior 3D image quality that is light years ahead of the competition.
LightSpace Technologies have signed Grant Agreement No 960828 with European Commission to receive grant funding of 2.25 Million EUR from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme. Further, up to 1.7 Million EUR equity investment by EIC Fund is linked as a blended financing contribution.
Project in brief:
- Medical, digital manufacturing and professional 3d graphics require Accommodating Augmented Reality Glasses that can visualize high-quality 3D images at stretched arm distances (0.3m –2.0m);
- Project main activity –development of next-generation Augmented Reality headset/glasses that provides required visualization quality and accommodation to professional workers in medicine and similar use areas;
- Augmented Reality headset and glasses prototypes to be validated with strategic partners:
- in medicine – market-leading medical AR application company, cardio surgeons from two hospitals;
- in digital manufacturing – with global leading car manufacturer;
- Dissemination expected in number of marketing and technological events;
Freedom of operation to be ensured by patent research and IP protection activities.